Penguin Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin Paradise

The Paradise For Penguins

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking on Wall Glitch

Go down 
+3
Fair Factor
baserunner65
Howlett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Howlett
Howlett

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-26

RPG
Penguin Paradise:
Walking on Wall Glitch Left_bar_bleue250/250Walking on Wall Glitch Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Walking on Wall Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:45 pm

Walking on Walls:

Difficulty:5/5

1. go to the Ski Mountain and walk to the 2 player sled race game (bunnyhill,the first one from the right), and before you get there, click on the map
2. when it asks you, “would you like to play”, click, “yes”, and when the game starts, and you start moving, go to the dojo(one of the mountain tips in the backround, NOT the Ski Mountain), and as soon as you get there, press,”W” and you will walk up the walls
3. click back on the Dojo floors, and you will walk downwards in that direction, press W again to walk back up, repeat these steps quickly, clicking on different places on the floor every time, and you will walk around the Dojo!(This also works in any other place In Club Penguin)
4. you can also do this cheat like this: start walking into a room, and just when you are about to enter, press and hold “W” and you will walk on walls(this version doesn’t work in the following rooms: Dojo, and Iceburg)

Only works on load.swf,
Back to top Go down
baserunner65
Admin
Admin
baserunner65

Number of posts : 147

RPG
Penguin Paradise:
Walking on Wall Glitch Left_bar_bleue250/250Walking on Wall Glitch Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:30 pm

I already knew this glitch but I know that a lot of people don't so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fair Factor
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Fair Factor

Number of posts : 97
Location : Buried Underground (By the way, I'm hungry. Could someone bring me a taco?
Registration date : 2007-07-25

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:15 pm

baserunner65 wrote:
I already knew this glitch but I know that a lot of people don't so thanks!
I know this one too, but thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinblizzard.freeforums.org
Ovech
Admin
Admin
Ovech

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-25

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 5:18 pm

Nice post Howlett!...That may help a few people!
Back to top Go down
https://penguinparadise.forumotion.net
adam24c
Average Penguin
Average Penguin
adam24c

Number of posts : 148

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 5:29 pm

Howlett wrote:
Walking on Walls:

Difficulty:5/5

1. go to the Ski Mountain and walk to the 2 player sled race game (bunnyhill,the first one from the right), and before you get there, click on the map
2. when it asks you, “would you like to play”, click, “yes”, and when the game starts, and you start moving, go to the dojo(one of the mountain tips in the backround, NOT the Ski Mountain), and as soon as you get there, press,”W” and you will walk up the walls
3. click back on the Dojo floors, and you will walk downwards in that direction, press W again to walk back up, repeat these steps quickly, clicking on different places on the floor every time, and you will walk around the Dojo!(This also works in any other place In Club Penguin)
4. you can also do this cheat like this: start walking into a room, and just when you are about to enter, press and hold “W” and you will walk on walls(this version doesn’t work in the following rooms: Dojo, and Iceburg)

Only works on load.swf,
I already knew this howlett Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vince123333
Newbie Penguin
Newbie Penguin
vince123333

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-09

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:59 pm

It's good but I already knew it
Back to top Go down
Russia9
Penguin
Penguin
Russia9

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-24

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:20 pm

I forgot how to do this! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://highflyinproductions.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Wall Glitch   Walking on Wall Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking on Wall Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penguin Paradise :: Club Penguin :: Club Penguin Glitches-
Jump to: