Penguin Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin Paradise

The Paradise For Penguins

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]

Go down 
+4
baserunner65
Ovech
adam24c
Kant Sbell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kant Sbell
Kant Sbell

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-28

RPG
Penguin Paradise:
[GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Left_bar_bleue250/250[GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

[GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:53 pm

This is a guide on how to become a well know and/or respected user.

Contents

1. Intro

2. Helping

3. Think!

4. Get Involved!

This guide will help you become a great user, by using my tips and tricks, you should be able to have a high standard in the forums you represent.

When you join a forum, try and be as helpful as possible. Don't be a casual user, be a helpful one. Try making lots of useful guides, the ones that catch peoples eyes with lots of colours and easy words are the best. When making a Guide make sure it is not all clumped up with no space between the contents, it could be a paragraph long but still look like it was made by an angel. The paragraphs that are too cramped look bad and un-prepared. When you make a guide use lots of different colours, one colour looks very sloppy and it doesn't appeal to the user reading it. When you make it, use your grammar, this is easy to read and not confusing, tis ish confoosing aNd n0t berry gO0D.

Before you post, THINK! What is your topic/post about? Is it worth posting? Will it help others, or is it just useless? Why are you posting it, is it to get your post count up? Is it spam? Do you really mean what you're about to post? These are the things you have to ask yourself in order to have a great post.

Get involved! If there are popular clubs and teams join them, or heck, make your own! If there are any Fan games coming out, practise your skills and join them, make sure you know your stuff, look for useful games not a game that has one or two sentences of infromation in them. If there are debates, post your opinion you don't need to be a quiet user! Be a loud and true to what you say.

I hope this thread helped you on your journey through forums, I can only hope that it works for you. If you are having troubles reading this because of the colours, highlight it with your mouse.

Thanks for reading, Good Luck!!!

Written By Kant Sbell PM me for any further infromation.
Back to top Go down
http://thecplounge.thegoo.us/
adam24c
Average Penguin
Average Penguin
adam24c

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-07-26

RPG
Penguin Paradise:
[GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Left_bar_bleue250/250[GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:17 pm

I don't think I could be a respected user even if i followed this guide. Sad Nice guide though.Sad
Back to top Go down
Ovech
Admin
Admin
Ovech

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-25

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:51 pm

Lol...Adam!

Good work Kant Sbell!...Nice guide!....
Back to top Go down
https://penguinparadise.forumotion.net
adam24c
Average Penguin
Average Penguin
adam24c

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 pm

Ovechy wrote:
Lol...Adam!

Its not funny!
Back to top Go down
baserunner65
Admin
Admin
baserunner65

Number of posts : 147

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:52 am

Great guide! I know it will help some users!
Back to top Go down
Kant Sbell
Kant Sbell

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-28

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 pm

Thanks guys! Oh don't worry Adam, I'm sure someday you'll be a very respected user!
Back to top Go down
http://thecplounge.thegoo.us/
Ovech
Admin
Admin
Ovech

Number of posts : 137

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:35 pm

adam24c wrote:
Ovechy wrote:
Lol...Adam!

Its not funny!

I'm Sorry! Sad ...You will be respected user spmeday!....I respect you Wink
Back to top Go down
https://penguinparadise.forumotion.net
adam24c
Average Penguin
Average Penguin
adam24c

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:45 pm

Weird... So could i make a promo for this forum
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
Newbie Penguin
Newbie Penguin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 pm

Great guide! I'm sure this will help out me and many other users!
Back to top Go down
Fair Factor
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Fair Factor

Number of posts : 97
Location : Buried Underground (By the way, I'm hungry. Could someone bring me a taco?

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:07 pm

Nice guide. Skivenski, check ur PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguinblizzard.freeforums.org
Skivenski
Newbie Penguin
Newbie Penguin

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:25 pm

I'm not the right person to be saying this, but I kind of think this deserves a sticky.
Back to top Go down
Misc
Newbie Penguin
Newbie Penguin
Misc

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:46 am

I'd have to agree with Skiv on that one.
Guide tags [GUIDE][/GUIDE], there's a first lol.
Anyway, nice guide, I bet alot of users will find this guide to be very helpful indeed.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Russia9
Penguin
Penguin
Russia9

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-08-24

RPG
Penguin Paradise:

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:47 am

Good guide. A lot of people should read this. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://highflyinproductions.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]   [GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]How to Become a Respected User.[/GUIDE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penguin Paradise :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: